Terms & conditions for access to and use of www.novozymes.com
Novozymes.com is exclusively owned, controlled and maintained by Novozymes A/S. The following terms and conditions apply to any and all use of Novozymes.com or its contents. By accessing and using Novozymes.com you unconditionally accept these terms and conditions without qualification, limitation or other restriction.
Laws and regulations
Access and use of Novozymes.com are activities in which you engage at your own initiative and choice. You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, statutes, regulations or other restrictions governing such access and use. Novozymes.com, its text, contents, information, educational and promotional material, releases to the public, descriptions, graphics and functions (the "content") are made available at the sole discretion of Novozymes A/S.
Novozymes.com and its content is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Novozymes may alter, modify, substitute or delete any content or restrict access or use of Novozymes.com or any particular content at its sole discretion.
All content is copyrighted or controlled by Novozymes. You are welcome to access and browse all areas of Novozymes.com, some areas may require user validation, and download any aspect of the content for non-commercial use within your organization - provided, however, that any downloaded material must retain any and all indications of copyright, trademark or other proprietary status.
Product names and signs used to distinguish goods and services on this site, whether or not appearing in large print, bold or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks and service marks of Novozymes A/S, Denmark, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. While Novozymes A/S registers trademarks in many jurisdictions, some marks might not be registered in the country from which you are accessing this site.
Terms and conditions for linking to www.novozymes.com
You are welcome to provide a link to Novozymes’ website from your own website. Organisations or privates attempting such action in ways considered harmful or in bad faith will be asked to do otherwise. In providing this link, we do request the following:
- Do not use the Novozymes logo on your site without express written permission from Novozymes. Novozymes has a policy of not endorsing specific companies, and logo usage may be interpreted as an endorsement.
- We do ask that you link only to the main index page (www.novozymes.com) so our site is not misrepresented.
- Novozymes’ logos, graphics and texts may not be used to create a non-official website that gives the appearance and general look and feel of the official Novozymes website.
- Notify Novozymes of your link once it is live. Send the URL to Novozymes’ Stakeholder Communications department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a pressing business need to host Novozymes content on your own website, please submit your request including company name and the document you would like to host to email@example.com.
You will then receive an agreement for signature.